Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I'm Blogging!!

This is my first experience with blogging! I spend a lot of time on my favorite (chihuahua) forum but I've never been good at diary keeping which is how I've always thought of blogging.

This blog is to help document my experience as I get ready to travel to Ghana with four of my grad school classmates and our professor. And to share my experiences working with children with disabilities in Ghana. I love to travel and have had opportunities to travel to countries in North America, Europe and the Middle East but this will be my first trip to Africa. I love trying new foods (not that I always like them lol) and experiencing the local culture which I think this trip will provide ample opportunities for. I'm excited about this opportunity to travel to a country with the purpose of helping children in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment