Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Final thoughts

Will I go back to Ghana? Maybe. Would I like to? Yes, BUT I have realized that there are a lot of countries in the world. I have only seen a small number of them. Maybe I will go somewhere new next time. I have seven more years to try to fill up my passport. Where will I go next? Anywhere that can teach me something. Anywhere that I might be able to teach someone else something. Maybe I’ll go back to Africa, or maybe I’ll go to Asia, or Eastern Europe or South America. I had a great time in Ghana. The people were wonderful to us and I am grateful that I had this opportunity. I learned once again (yes, I have learned this lesson before) no matter how much work you do, there is always more to be done. Someday, when I’m a rich OT, I’ll travel to a developing country and be able to do more.

As for this trip… “It is finished”

No comments:

Post a Comment